Friday, March 28, 2008

Our New Bathroom

Thanks to Megan (Warnick) for all the work she put into our bathroom. We have new light fixtures, new hardware, a new mirror and cabinet, new paint...pretty much new everything! I've been waiting to post pictures until I've finished the decorating final touches, but I've realized that may take a long time since I can't find the curtains, towels, and shower curtain that I have pictured deep in the recesses of my mind.
Anyway, here is the only before picture I could find. You can't really tell, but the paint before was white, but really just looked like a thin coat of whitewash.


New and improved!




And just for fun, here are a couple pictures of dying our Easter eggs. Ellie was mostly just interested in eating the eggs. You can tell by how wet her shirt is, she was salivating just looking at them! :)


No comments: