Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Four New Sisters


Here you can see my four new sisters. I live with an American family outside of Brussels and commute into the city everyday. This family has four very fun and adorable little girls. Carrie (8), Sydney (6), and Lauren (3) are all big helpers with Rachel (1 1/2), who loves to laugh and play with her sisters.


This is the view out of my bedroom - there is a large field and then forest. The girls love to play outside when it is not raining...and often wish they could play outside while it is raining.

Coming home from work is great because Lauren and Rachel both give me a hug. I have a blast playing games, reading books, or just hanging out with the girls. A huge thank you to the Scherbels for letting me live with them and have four new little sisters.

No comments: