Friday, February 01, 2008

Staying Inside and Keeping Warm


So, nothing special is going on, I just thought I'd post more pictures of our cute baby. I figure if I post often enough you will all feel like you see her practically every day, even though we don't live close to any family.

Ellie heard the plastic wrap and dove for it. I don't know why she loves everything that she isn't supposed to have. I was thinking if I just put plastic bags around the house it would encourage her to crawl. There are two problems with this: 1. It's not actually safe to let your kids play with plastic. 2. I am still enjoying not having to worry about a mobile baby.

She just can't get enough of playing the piano.

And this was just for my own fun.

1 comment:

Margaret Finlay said...

Rooter looks so cute playing the piano. It looks like the musical abilities of the Christensen family are showing up at an early age! We can't wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks.