Friday, October 17, 2008

Downtown Disney with Uncles Mike and Bob


Mike and Bob Finlay, cousins from Atlanta, are visiting from Atlanta. They wanted to see Downtown Disney so Meg and I took them with Gavin for a Volcano dessert at the Rain Forest Cafe. We visited the Lego store, where Gavin had a great time playing legos with Mike and Bob.

Gavin was concerned about the Darth Vader made of legos.

The elephants at the Rain Forest Cafe drew Gavin's attention, instead of the Volcano dessert.

Afterward, we went to the confectionery and Gavin just stared at all of the cookies and candies in the glass case.

1 comment:

Clouse House said...

Hi Finlays!! It's Laura Kee, well now Laura Clouse. I got in touch with Kathleen Magnusson and she sent me some blog links and I saw yours! My goodness families have grown. Hope to keep in touch. Here is our Blog:
http://ypsilove.blogspot.com/
& my email. Hope to chat soon!!!
laurakee@umich.edu