Thursday, August 07, 2008

HGTV a la Susan


Something fabulous happened this last weekend - Susan came for a visit! And my room will never be the same! A couple of posts ago my mentioned that Susan, Evan, and Katinka drove up to Rexburg with my mom for a conference. They stopped in Provo for a couple of days and Susan went to work.

Susan, my fabulous neighbor at home, looked at what she had to work with in the downstairs of the Townhouse and then started to bring the vision to life. I came home from campus and we all got to work, Susan instructing us. These first two pictures are of the living space downstairs. One of my favorite additions is the awesome clock that Susan found - and she even continued the theme. The rug is super fun and I love all of the details that Susan added to the room. We rearranged the room and it flows so nicely now. I love being in this room.

Susan also spruced up the bathroom. It is so cheery and bright now. Susan has an amazing eye and picked up subtle colors and used them in other areas. And it has such a nice vanilla-y smell.

Look at the flowers - only Susan would have come up with the great idea. I also like how she saw what I already had and brought it back to life. Susan, thank you so much for all that you did. The downstairs looks AMAZING! You completely outdid yourself. It is so nice to come home to such a nice place. I love it. THANK YOU!

No comments: