Sunday, August 31, 2008

But What Do I Do...

For the past year everyone has been asking me what I do, and after a year, I really don't know what to tell these individuals. Instead of telling you what I do though, I will just show some pictures of where I have been "living" for the past year.

This is my hotel where I have spent over 200 nights in the last year. I was on a first name basis with the whole staff by the time I was done.

This is my favorite breakfast location, Main Street Cafe. I would come here every Tuesday morning and eat quiche lorrain. After the first couple months of this routine (and 15 pounds later), I decided that it would be better that I only frequent this location after having worked out the night before.

This is Carnegie Lake which fronts the Princeton campus. Walking along this area was one of my favorite things to do if I ever got out of work before it was dark.



I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on my next project and try to get some photos up earlier than later. Thanks for everyone's love and support.

No comments: