Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Saturday in Liege

Last weekend I was able to take a day trip with some friends from church. We had a blast exploring Liege and Maastricht and seeing the beautiful countryside on the drive. The weather was gorgeous, which made the day twelve times better.

Here are a ton of stairs that we climbed up. I tried to count them, but kept getting thrown off by random numbers being called out.

The climb was not that bad as seen by the smiles on Roxanne and me at the top.

Here a picture of Liege from the top of the hill that the stairs went up.

Before Larry and Susan went back home I was able to meet them for dinner near the Brussels airport. It was great to be able to see them again and spend time just talking with them.

Ian didn't put this picture on earlier and I thought it was fun. We really had a great time together in Holland.

1 comment:

Margaret Finlay said...

Nice post. ..glad you are making good use of your time over there. Looks like a lot of fun!