Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cradle of Life

As we approach the 2 week mark of Brielle entering the world (quite unexpectedly I might add) we have finally got her nursery set up. Why the long delay? It is mostly my (James) fault, I just did not get the office cleaned out as fast as I had hoped. None the less, it is all set up now and ready to use. Does that mean that Brielle will want to spend all her time in there and sleep through the night? Yeah right! If that were the case I would have cleaned out the office sooooo much faster. :) Megster did a jolly good job getting the placed all set up. I hope Brielle likes frogs. And in case anyone is wondering, Brielle is sharing a room with her "ssssssssister," Kibaki.



2 comments:

Megan said...

The room looks great! You really have a good eye for decorating. The crib is cute and I love the shade of green on the walls. It makes me want to get my place more organized. Brielle is going to love her new room.

hillary nicole said...

ohhhh my gosh kibaki is the name of your snake! I get the blog name now ha ha