Sunday, November 18, 2007

Silver Bells



For reasons not known to us Lansing has its kick off to the Christmas season over a week before Thanksgiving. So we went out to enjoy the party streets near the Capitol with some neighbor friends of ours (Joyce, Deb and Paiton) to enjoy fireworks and an electrical light parade. Roots stayed bundled up in her mom's coat to stay warm.



This picture has been altered a little to drown out the effects of having a flash. I would have trashed this picture, Root's face really shows how much she was enjoying being out and about with friends.



This is us in front of the tree that was lit up in by the capitol building.



Here is a cute pic of Roots helping make the bed. Where does she get those faces???

3 comments:

Megan said...

Rooter looks so cute and I love the big smile. Lansing seems to be right in step with everyone one else - starting the Christmas season as soon as possible. Looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see you guys.

Margaret Finlay said...

Roots rules. . .and talk about a smile lighting up her face! I can't wait to see her. . .you too, James and Ster.

jenn said...

I miss you guys and Lansing, also. It looks so cold there! After a winter here in Idaho Falls, I've concluded that it is definitely colder in Michigan. I don't miss that part. Wish I could meet your Rooters. BTW, I've never found on the blog how she got her nickname.