Sunday, February 14, 2010

She Said Yes!


This past Tuesday I made a secret trip to Utah to surprise Annie Anderson. Alana, Heather, Kristen, and Nate did a great job with the setup and the distraction. After convincing her that she needed to go down stairs to retrieve something from my duffel bag that I am storing at her house, I dropped to one knee and awaited for Annie to descend the stairs.

I don't know whether she was more surprised to see me or I was more nervous to say the exact right words. Whatever the case, Tuesday, February 9, 2010 will always be a very memorable day for me (not as memorable as May 29, 2010 though). Thank you to everyone who has helped make the past seven months possible.

While I could go into all of the details, I feel that the pictures will tell the best story...



4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you both and are looking forward to having Annie as part of the family.

Reid and Jessica Anderson said...

Congratulations Ian!!! We are so excited for you and Annie! She looks like such a cute girl!

grannybabs said...

Mucho congrats! Any member of the Finlay family is A-O-K in my book!