Monday, November 12, 2007

Playing Dressup

I don't really understand what Halloween is. Mom borrowed some funny clothes and kept getting me dressed and laughing at me. (You can tell by looking at my face in the pictures that I didn't think it was funny at all). Daddy kept giving me brightly colored wrappers to chew on while he ate the boring brown stuff that was inside the wrappers. So, I'm pretty sure I got the good end of the deal on that one.
Mom said I was too young to go trick-or-treating, but maybe next year.



5 comments:

Helen Crump said...

I'm not sure which outfit you look cuter in, Brielle! Personally, the stripes are very becoming on you. And don't believe your dad when he says he will help you unwrap the candy - oldest line in the book!!

Unknown said...

Rooter, you look so cool! I hope we can dress up for Halloween together next year. Maybe we can be twins in our pumpkin outfits!

jenn said...

Very cute! Why so many costumes?

Megan said...

Well we borrowed the flower and the bee, because I was going to try them on and show James to decide which one. But then our friend Susan got Brielle the cute pumpkin costume, so we got to return the borrowed costumes.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.