Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Roots and Broken Roots


These are two pictures that Ster took of Roots last week. Megan had just spent a few hours at JC Penny trying to just get them to take a few pictures and not rip her off (no joke, they press a button on the computer to change it to black and white picture and charge $8 more for it because it is "enhanced"). Ster came home and took some real beauties. These are just a few of them.



Below is a picture in our backyard. I was just coming home with Roots after being on a bike ride at the park and I heard a loud snap. I looked up just in time to see a tree fall. The roots had rotted away so it fell in a light breeze. Luckily the garage was spared and there was just damage to the rain gutter and a part of the fence. We had some wonderful friends of ours come and help get it chopped up and cleared out.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love these pictures of Roots, especially the one with the frog. She has grown to be a beautiful little girl.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see my cousin again. Good thing her hair is short or I might want to pull on it or put it in my mouth. See you in a few months.