Monday, June 04, 2007

Live from Verona






City streets are the best place to get wireless signals so I am sitting here in the middle of a street in Verona (home of the famous Romeo and Juliet). It is a beautiful city and although these pictures will come later I wanted to throw some up on the blog. I don't think that I am violating blogging rules (sorry Gavin) but if I am please let me know. I hopefully will be able to continue to post over the next couple of days.

A little about the pictures:
  • Kind of a cool picture of the castle in Prague.
  • Making pasta with Stefania Battistini. She was a missionary at the same time as me in Milano and Bergamo but lives in Rome so I stayed with the family for a couple of days.
  • The forum of Pompeii withe Mt. Vesuvius in the background.
  • I then took just a two hour trip down to Sorrento after visting Pompeii.
  • This is possibly the greatest place in Rome because of the gardens and the serenity of the area. It is call Villa d'Este and is beautiful. The picture here is of me standing in front of a long line of waterfalls (Cento fontane).
Hope you liked the pictures. I'll hopefully be able to send more later. CIAO CIAO.

No comments: