Friday, April 27, 2007

WE DID IT!


As seen from the pictures, my friends and I have tamed the cougar and are now official BYU alumni. After four hard years of schooling, my time at BYU has come to an end. Graduation was absolutely amazing and Dick Cheney (although there were a lot of concerns about how the afternoon would proceed) was a great speaker to have at BYU. What a great end to my college career to have my parents up in Utah with me (more pictures to come later). Thank you to all of you who have visited Utah during the school years, provided prayers on my behalf, and have been a financial as well as an emotional support to the completion of my degree in corporate finance. I can't wait to spend the summer with everyone. I love you all.

Ian



1 comment:

James B. Finlay said...

Ian, a huge congrats to you. It is a great feeling to be done with undergrad, now on to bigger and better things. Sorry to have already posted something else, and sharks none the less. :)