Monday, February 26, 2007

That is what a Hamburger is all about!


Since we will be in California is just over 2 weeks I thought it was appropriate to think about the wonderful culinary delights that await us there. One that popped into my mind (stomach?) was In-n-out Burger. Now most people who go there on a regular basis know about the unwritten menu items that you can order (animal style fries anyone?). I found today that they actually publish a "Secret Menu" on their website. Check it out here. It is interesting to note that there seems to be no limit to the number of patties that you can add to your hamburger. The secret menu goes up to 4x4, but the picture to the side would suggest differently. This is a 100x100 burger. That's right, 100 patties and 100 pieces of cheese. I think I am going to stick to my normal cheese-burger, animal style, extra lettuce, extra tomato with a thick creamy chocolate shake.

No comments: