Saturday, January 27, 2007

One Card to Rule Them All...


I can't remember if I already posted something about this or not, but even if I have it was not automated like it is now. We all belong (against our will) to different "clubs" at grocery stores so that we can get their "club" prices. This annoys me to no end since I have to carry cards around with me. I know that I could just keep the card in the glove box in the car, but what if I am driving the other car or I forget to bring it into the store? Enter JUST ONE CLUB CARD. This website helps you put the barcode for 8 stores on a single card so that you can carry it in your wallet. How awesome is that?
So when you go to the store just whip out this hybrid card and let the store scan it and you are good to go. I was so excited to see something like this. Go ahead and trim that wallet down a bit. Click here.

1 comment:

Helen Crump said...

Hi James,
A good idea.
But the nice thing with many of these "club" cards is that you can use your phone number instead of the barcode to get the discounts, etc.
I would love such a card for all my library cards---I have barcodes for at least 10 library systems!
Uncle Dan