Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend pictures






It was the 10th annual Duarte Parade and picnic this weekend. Our ward carried the 66 X 35 foot flag again and as usual, the crowds really liked it. I also am sending pictures of our two new Siamese cats, Tony and BJ. They are brothers about 6 months old. In the final picture, it is Margaret standing next to a guy, David Ghorl, that is part of Foo Fighters, a band that was making a music video in our city. Kids tell me they know who he is but I don't have a clue. Also, it was my Mom's big anniversary celebration at her church. . .100 year anniversary. She was in charge of it and even had Cardinal Mahoney as the priest that said mass. The dinner afterwards that she planned was great. . .had about 1000 people there. Have a great week everybody. Love, Margaret See James. . .you knew that I could do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this looks like a fun weekend nantie. my friend loves the foo fighters...she'll be jealous! thanks for the care package...bear chocolate chip cookies are the best!!